08 September 2007

Feelin' real deep


I did up this mix as a result of my undying love for house music. Not just any house music, but that real, deep, sexy ish. While most people either are haters or have associative tendencies to this epic musical genre, pause, I still ride for it. Cop this mix and put it on blast if you're a believer.



Deep Squared Mix Tracklist:

Rhythm & Sound - Free For All feat. Paul St. Hilaire (Soundstream Remix)
Mark Farina - Cali Spaces (Kaskade Mix)
Ben Westbeech - Hang Around (Karizma's Deeper 1ne Remix)
Mister O - I Gave It All Up (Original Mix)
Magik Johnson - Feel Alright feat. Sandy Mill (Vocal Mix)
East Coast Boogiemen - Between My Sheets (The Rhythm Slaves Remix)
M - Spirit Calling (Original Mix)
Peven Everett - Everyday Girl (Mr. V's Club Mix)
Daniel Bovie, Roy Rox - Kiss The Moon (Salinas Beach Mix)

No comments: