08 September 2010

Velanche's September 2010 Decknician's Mix

Wow, has it been the longest minute or what?! It's been damn near forever since I've posted here, but Loco ended up roping me back on to help fulfill his wish of having all four of us put out summer mixes. Let me tell you, these days in San Luis Obispo it's anything but summery!

In any case, I've just finished a new mix. It takes a lot for me to record a mix; I owe a few of them. But to record two mixes within one week is quite the feat for me. Yes, there's another mix I've just done that's on my DJ/radio show site. I will post the link after the playlist and link for this one.

Speaking of which, without further ado....


Velanche's Club 91 Decknicians Mix

Artist - Song
Four Tet - Love Cry (Chris Woodward Re-Edit) - unreleased
Jesse Rose - Non-Stop - Made to Play
Edu K - Flutesnoot (Mixhall Remix) - Man Recordings
Beware & Motorpitch - Porococa (WILDLIFE! Remix) - Man Recordings
Eddy Meets Yannah - Follow Me (Ezel Dub) - Compost
Louie Austen - Make Your Move (Bxentric Remix) - LA Music
Simbad - Digital Revolution (808 Dub) - unreleased
M.I.A. - XXXO (Riton Re-Rub) - XL
Shonky - KorgM1 - Spectral Sound

I don't remember our DivShare account, so I trust that Loco will fix this. But you can download the mix. As promised, you can also find the other mix I've recorded this week on my site.

Enjoy the bumpin' sounds! Peace.

No comments: