10 February 2008

Club 91 Dance Mix Show Now Available As A Podcast

Hey There!
I know it's been a minute, but I've been super busy with this-and-that. Still behind on some things, but I'm working on catching up.

One of the things that I've been behind in that I wanted to do for ages was to make the Club 91 show a bonafide podcast. I'm pleased to let you know that that the time has now come.

So for all of you podcast-savvy peeps like me who like to have your shows delivered to you, you can subscribe to receive the show's podcast. I can't say that the postings will be weekly, but I will let you know that if the mix is good, it'll be posted.

In addition, choice mixes from our Club 91 contributors will also be available as we make them. You may also get exclusive mixes from me that you won't hear on the show.

Cool deal to you? Then...


Subscribe the Club 91 Dance Mix Show Podcast


Also if you are a subscriber to Club 91 on Myspace, you can subscribe to the blog and keep in the know. Whenever a new podcast gets uploaded, a new blog post will automatically be posted on Myspace. Cool? I think so.

Enjoy the 21st century vibe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.