21 November 2007

Club 91 - Another Mix Loaded Late!

What can I say? I just seem to be getting busier and busier.

But after going two shows without recording them (finding out after-the-fact), another Club 91 mix has finally arrived. Not a perfect mix mind you, but I really enjoyed this mix. After the show was over, I must have listened to it three times more during the rest of the weekend. Also, a nice surprise came today in the form of a compliment from a Club 91 listener who wrote in the guestbook for my Urban Landscapes Radioshow. He was especially taken with one of the tunes that I only heard that day off of a record that was sitting in my room for about a few months. I do agree with him that the tune in question was a really good one, and I don't know what the heck I never played it before, much less heard of it.

Anyway, it's time for the rest of you to have a listen. Hope you enjoy it!

Download the show, or listen via the player below.


No comments: