28 February 2011

Nice Creme Mix for Rebel Magazine Podcast



That picture of me is so goofy. But yeah, here's another mix I did for the good people of Rebel Magazine's podcast series. It's different from the last mix in a lot of ways. Go get familiar with it!

Tracklist:

01. Dexter Wansel – The Sweetest Pain (Ooft! Edit)
02. Esther Phillips – Home Is Where The Hatred Is (Onur Engin Edit)
03. Grooveman Spot – Looking Up To You
04. Dimlite – When Devices Off
05. Lazer Sword & Turf Talk – I’m Gone (Low Limit Remix)
06. Reso – Channel Pressure
07. Letherette – Eye To Eye
08. Julien Dyne – Falling Down
09. Peven Everett – Testin’ Me
10. SWV – I’m So Into You (Teddy’s Extended Mix)
11. Aaliyah & R. Kelly – The Thing I Like
12. Onra – Long Distance
13. The Cool-Notes – You’re Never Too Young
14. J. Rawls & Middle Child – Til The Sun Comes Up
15. Teedra Moses – Caught Up
16. 14KT – Miss U
17. DJ Vadim ft. Sabira Jade – I Want To Shout Out
18. Sade – I Couldn’t Love You More

Download! (right-click, save as)

No comments: