21 February 2011

Mawkward Mix for Breaksof10.com



Here's one of two mixes I've made for special sound and culture collectives. This one was done for a lovely UK-based music blog known as Breaks of 10 run by some real good people. Y'all need to throw them on your blog feed or follow 'em on twitter forrrreal. The mix rounds out to about a lil' less than 40 minutes and it definitely goes all over the place but if you know me, you know how #mawkward things can get. Anyway, download this ish and get open because 2012 will make you love me more. Major shout outs to my Decknician-in-lvlz Lord FoFo for the mix cover art!

Tracklist:
Indigo Pyramid - Lover's Defect
Esthero - Superheroes
Endingining - All I Can Do
eLan - Face It
Ralph Myers & The Jack Herren Band - Wintergirls
DJ Spinn & DJ Rashad - Daydreamin'
DJ Nate - My Heart
Yo Majesty - Booty Clap
Machinedrum - Lemme Fuck It
Project Pat ft. Pimp C - Cause I'm a Playa
Maze ft. Frankie Beverly - While I'm Alone
Nancy Holloway - Sand and Rain
Harry Ray - Next Time That I See You
Sylvia - Sweet Stuff
Muscle Shoal Horns - Addicted To Your Love
Intimate Strangers - Love Sounds
William S. Fischer - Xarmangaria


Download!

No comments: