29 August 2007

Night Lights Twin Peaks, Rezolution, Skylark


Last night I put together a quickie for those to enjoy. Included are some tracks I've been feelin' alot lately and have been itchin' to mix together. I used two shitty numark CD players and a beat-up numark mixer with some old-ass numark monitor speakers that bass out if it gets too loud. I tried to test the volume once and it sounded like some ghetto-ass DJ Bam Bam track. *nostalgic moment* Anyways, I need to upgrade. Budgets tight and I'm at the point where equipment is starting to hold me back. Oh yeah... sorry about the repeat track...


http://www.divshare.com/download/1785216-381
1. Armand Van Helden feat. La Roka - All Night
2. Chordettes - Mr. Sandman (Squeak E. Clean and Desert Eagles Club Classic)
3. Armand Van Helden - Playmate (Jesse Rose Remix)
4. Daft Punk - Live Mixes 2007 (A1 Mix)
5. Isa GT - Pela'o (Crookers Remix)
6. Purple Crush - 2many Hypebeasts (Norrit Remix)
7. Eyerer & Chopstick feat. Zdar - Make My Day (Vocal Club Mix)
8. Larry Tee ft. Amanda Lepore - My Pussy (Swanque Mix)
9. ? - Oh My God
10. Purple Crush - 2many Hypebeasts (Norrit Remix)
36:39


Tonight my boy from way back, Reverend NERO, is performing with Kae Hope at El Rincon on 16th @ Harrison. Put on by 808 Entertainment, this bill includes Stocks and Bonds, Eddie Kash of the Spit Bombers, Orukusaki, Jewn Bug, The Survivalist Project, Coast Syles Republic, and The Wrong Hands (NERO & Kae Hope). Ch-ch-check it out if you're in the Yay. Also, there's a special performance by Top Kat!


Also tonight is the return of Mixtape Wednesdays hosted and DJ'd by SLO's own DJ Mel. I got a myspace message lettin' me know he's moved back home and is going to be at Skylark every Wednesday (3089 16th St. @ Valencia). 5-Footed-Filipino doin' it again.

No comments: