16 May 2011

Rhodiola & Roses



So I recorded this mix on Saturday afternoon while it was very cold and gray outside. I had two pots of Cafe Bustelo in my system with my window wide open, breezin' on some very frigid drafts. As a result, this mix came about and is comprised of a lot of songs I've always enjoyed. When life gives you ugly weather, listen to beautiful music.

Tracklist:
Dave Mackay and Vicky Hamilton - See You Later
Billie Holiday - Speak Low
Pilooski - Love is Wet
Holly Golightly - My Love Is
New Birth - You Don't Have to Be Alone
Blossom Dearie - Doop-Doo-De-Doop (A Doodlin' Song)
Piero Umiliani - La Isola dell'Amore (Shake 2)
Les Baxter - Tropicando
Joao Donato - Manha de Carnaval
Minnie Riperton - Memory Band
Herbie Hancock - Tell Me A Bed Time Story

Rhodiola & Roses by Mawkus

No comments: