09 October 2007

Opener/Closer Mix


New all vinyl mix thanks to Peter aka Lacosse for sellin' his Technics to me. Could possibly be the last mix at Casa de Sutro Tower. Coming soon, 100 block on Eureka Street. Google map that shit to see where we'll be in the city...

Hot Chip - Boy From School
Matthew Dear - Its Over Now (Peter Grummich Rmx)
DJ Fame - 2 Fingers And An Itch
Brett Johnson - WeR1
Walter Phillips - Freaks & Stars
Solid Groove & Sinden - Red Hott
Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl
Italoboyz - Viktor Casanova

This mix goes out to all the dead djs and the new trainees! R.I.P. Room 201 GrC bldg. I'd also like to give a shout out to Claude VonStroke for giving out free wax at the LoveParade after party we went to at 222 Hyde St. I walked away with 4 singles and an LP. Holla! I love this city...

for download: http://www.divshare.com/download/2279340-0f3

No comments: